Monday, October 29, 2012

October 29, 2012

Dear Family,

The weather here is almost always sunny.  Every once in a while we will get a little bit of clouds and rain, but it passes by really quickly.  Thank you so much for the birthday money.  Today I called in for pizza while the other 2 missionaries in my ward were at our house.  One of them gave me some Doctrine and Covenants DVD's that I wanted.  I `m not sure what I am going to do with the rest of my birthday money yet.  All of our investigators that we found are from street contacting. 
  
This week I went to a little pueblo called El Ideal to do a baptismal interview.  While waiting for the bus, a guy from Switzerland saw my name ´Gubler´and wanted to know if I was from Switzerland.  

I like the school schedule that mom made me, but if possible, could you make volleyball an  hour later?  And get me a swim class also the same day?  Both "beginner".  When you sign me up for classes, please sign up for volleyball first.   It fills up fast.

Love,
Elder Gubler

No comments:

Post a Comment