Tuesday, July 24, 2012

July 23, 2012 letter


Dear Family,

Our address is 1709 b on street Ciniega, in Haciendas del Caribe.  The house is smaller than what we had in Ticul, but its got a smart design so there is room for everything.  Some of the missionaries here have some nice houses.  The Zone Leaders have a full leather furniture set with a couch, love seat, and a chair.  They have a nice wood entertainment center (on which they put their portable DVD player) and a full size fridge.  There are tons of people here.  We have probably one of the most concentrated areas of all of Cancun.  All of the houses are pushed together and really small.  My new companion is Elder Asencio from San Luis Potosi, Mexico.  He´s been out for a year.  My district is our area, the ZL´s and a pueblo about 30 minutes away called Leona Vicario.  I´m in a ward called Palmas.  Its the largest in the stake.  There are 3 stakes in Cancun.  About 50 missionaries.  There are us and another companionship in this ward.  It was split a year ago, and some of the members knew Spencer Gubler.  We have some investigators here, but I haven´t seen much progression.  We´ll probably look for more. 

Sorry I didn´t finish the questions.  I ran out of time.  I´ll answer the rest next week.

Love,
Elder Gubler

No comments:

Post a Comment