Tuesday, July 17, 2012

July 16, 2012 letter


Dear Family,

Everything is fine now (with my health).  There are vans that leave from Ticul and go to Merida about every 20 minutes.  We got on one of those to get to the hospital.  I was able to sleep for most of the ride.  I told the Taxi driver where to go and I already knew how to do everything because I had been to the hospital before.  After the hospital we went to the mission offices and I got to sleep there in my hammack.  I got up about 10:30. 

On Wednesday (of this past week) we got back to the house at night.  At 10:13 I got a call from the Zone Leaders with special transfers.  I got sent to Cancun.  I packed for a few hours, and got up early to finish packing.  I got on the bus about 8:30 a.m.  I got to the bus station in Merida and bought a ticket for Cancun.  I got to Cancun at about 3:00 p.m.  I met up with my new companion and we went to the area.  It's in the entrance of Cancun coming from Merida, on the northern half.  It's all new houses and apartments within the last 4 years.

This letter is short.  There were some problems with the computer. 

Love, Elder Gubler 

No comments:

Post a Comment