Monday, May 21, 2012

May 21, 2012 letter


Dear Family,

It sounds like everyone had a good weekend at the beach and Disneyland.  Which beach did the orchestra go to?  Last week when we called, I let another Elder use some of my phone calling credit because he called from the other meeting house and his parents didn`t have the number.  Of the video`s you cleaned out, make sure you don`t throw away any of the old pioneer movies.  I want to watch them when I get home.  I have a little collection of church movies here.  I bought the dvds of Doctrine and Covenants and the Book of Mormon segments that they made about 20 years ago.  I also have a video they made in 2000 of the first presidency and the 12. 

Is the Walmart in the old Costco building like the one on 198 or is it just a grocery store? You can find my BYU friends on facebook under my friend group ``BYU``  It has a list of the profiles from BYU. 

This week, if everything works out, we should have 6 baptisms.  The mechanic and his wife, Miguel and Laydi, have to get married this week.  Laydi has 2 sons that will also be baptized.  Also, the other couple, Jorge and Victoria, are going to try again this week to get married. The rainy season is back.  Its been raining pretty hard a few days this week.  We´ll be looking for more investigators this week.

Love,
Elder Gubler

No comments:

Post a Comment