Tuesday, September 20, 2011

September 19, 2011 letter

Dear Family,
Sorry, my first letter didn´t go through and it didn´t get saved.  I'm not having the best of luck with the weekly letters.  I´ll explain next week about the water.  There aren´t very many apartments as far as I have seen.  I think most if not all of the missionaries have houses here.  We had our baptism last week.  Her name is Pascuala.  We found her family one day while we were lost.  Some of her siblings were baptized about a year and a half ago, but she didn´t get baptized.  We taught her, and yesterday her brother and sister in law went to church.  Hopefully we can get the rest of them active again.  We have been finding lots of investigatores, but none of them are progressing.  I´ve sent some pictures that you can use for the christmas card.  I also sent one with Elder Gubler, but I don´t think it turned out as good.  I think it would be better to use the picture of us that I sent about 5 weeks ago, and you can include one of the pictures of just me.  I also sent a picture of my eye.  Can you have one of the optomotrists in the stake take a look at it?  Elder Abarca and a member here said that it looks like I have ptirigion (carnosity)  that results from too much glare from the reflection of the sun.  They recommended that I get some type of polycarbonate put on my glasses.  They said it would prevent the sun from harming my eyes.  Can you see what their opinion is on this? 
Love,
Elder Gubler

No comments:

Post a Comment